Jesus May 1st, 2008
Here is Jenni’s contribution: (some of the verses were too long to copy, so I just put little teasers)
- 1 Corinthians 16:21 I write this greeting in my own hand.
- Romans 9:18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.
- Acts 2:7 Then they were all amazed and marveled
- John 12:45 And he who sees Me sees Him who sent Me.
- Luke 9:62 But Jesus said to him, “No one, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.”
- Mark 16:15 Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
- Nahum 1:6 Who can stand before His indignation? And who can endure the fierceness of His anger?
- Daniel 10:6 His body was like beryl, his face like the appearance of lightning, his eyes like torches of fire, his arms and feet like burnished bronze in color, and the sound of his words like the voice of a multitude.
- Lamentations 1:8 Jerusalem has sinned greatly and so has become unclean.
- Isaiah 3:2 the hero and warrior, the judge and prophet, the soothsayer and elder
- Job 15:1 Eliphaz the Temanite answered and said
- Esther 9:1 the Jews themselves overpowered those who hated them.
- Amos 1:15 Their king shall go into captivity, He and his princes together,”
- Joel 2:14 He will turn and relent, And leave a blessing behind Him
- Jeremiah 52:33 So Jehoiachin changed from his prison garments, and he ate bread regularly before the king all the days of his life.
- 1 Samuel 2:9 He will guard the feet of His saints
- Joshua 13:11 Gilead, and the border of the Geshurites
- Ruth 1:15 And she said, “Look, your sister-in-law has gone
- 2 Samuel 6:3 So they set the ark of God on a new cart
- Joshua 7:9 what will You do for Your great name?”
- 1 Kings 4:13 to him also belonged the region of Argob in Bashan—sixty large cities with walls and bronze gate-bars;
- Ezra 7:7 Some of the children of Israel, the priests, the Levites, the singers, the gatekeepers, and the Nethinim came up to Jerusalem in the seventh year of King Artaxerxes.
- Job 9:12 If He takes away, who can hinder Him? Who can say to Him, ‘What are You doing?’
- Matthew 12:37 For by your words you will be justified
- John 19:25 Now there stood by the cross of Jesus His mother
Happy Birthday Melinda! I love you…love always, Jenni
One Response to “25 Bible Verses for Melinda”
Leave a Reply
(Your initial comment will require moderation. Once I add you, your comments will show up immediately after being submitted)